Welcome to the church… engaged!
We believe . . . that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
We believe . . . in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and that these three are co-equal and co-eternal.
We believe . . . in the full deity and full humanity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
We believe . . . that man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
We believe . . . the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and that salvation comes through faith alone, in Christ alone; all who believe in Him are declared righteous and are, therefore, in the right relationship with God.
We believe . . . in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- Sixteen:Fifteen exists to help local churches discover and use their unique gifts in partnership with others to make Christ known among all nations.
- Churches Unleashed: Radically compassionate, sacrificially generous churches deploying focused, comprehensive strategies to shine forth the light of Christ among hidden, forgotten and marginalized peoples around the world.
- God’s Glory: His desire to be known the world over for who He is and what He has done.
- The Church: God’s primary instrument for reaching the world.
- Partnership: Meaningful relationships bound by a shared vision, characterized by grace and respect.
- Excellence: Doing the best we can with the resources God has entrusted to us.
- Innovation: Creative and effective solutions to difficult problems.
- Accountability: Living up to our promises and responsibilities and accepting the consequences when we fall short.