MAY 3RD & 4TH, 2022
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
Includes one night lodging**, Tuesday dinner, Wednesday breakfast & Wednesday lunch.
*Churches that are currently supporting an Avant Missionary can attend the workshop at no cost to them.
**Lodging is first come, first served
Tuesday, May 3 | 1:00-8:30 PM
1:00 PM Check-In / Registration
1:30 PM Worship
1:45 PM Introductions & Welcome
2:00 PM Empathy Mapping
3:00 PM Key 1 – God Passionate
4:00 PM BREAK
4:15 PM Key 2 – Biblical Definition of Missions
5:15 PM Key 3 – Activated Leaders
6:15 PM DINNER
7:15 PM Key 4 – Partnerships
8:15 PM Day One Reflections
8:30 PM Networking, Fun & Games
Wednesday, May 4 | 7:30 am – 2:30 pm
7:30 AM BREAKFAST
8:15 AM Worship / Devotional
8:30 AM Key 5 – Church-wide Engagement
9:30 AM Key 6 – Intentionality
10:30 AM BREAK (Campus Tour)
11:15 AM Key 7 – Risk
12:15 PM LUNCH
1:15 PM Panel Q&A
1:45 PM Call to Action / Next Steps
2:30 PM Conclude & Dismiss
Who should attend?
Pastors, mission pastors, elders, mission committee members, and other church leaders from churches that support Avant missionaries or are interested in learning more about Avant Ministries.
What to expect?
- Networking with Avant, Sixteen:Fifteen and other church leaders to collaborate about mobilizing your church and sending missionaries.
- Seek vision from the Lord on ways to cultivate your church’s heart for missions and the Great Commission.
- Learn from peers, gather new ideas, and sharpen tools for encouraging your people toward the mission of God.
Sixteen:Fifteen is excited to partner with Avant for this year’s C.A.N. Conference in Kansas City. For two decades, Sixteen:Fifteen has coached countless churches across the United States helping them deepen and strengthen their global missions engagement. After evaluating our most effective and fruitful churches, we found certain commonalities that are evidenced in Scripture. We have collected data, experiences, and wisdom from these churches, creating two interactive options that will help your church develop a personalized plan, owned by church and missions leaders, to cultivate a vibrant missions culture to engage the nations more effectively.
We call this themobilizedchurch™ – Keys to Unlocking Your Church’s Missions Potential.
- Hear from noted speakers, missions thinkers, pastors and authors with decades of church leadership and missions experience.
- Break-out sessions for your team are strategically scheduled to help your church dig deeper so you can apply biblically-based concepts in the context of your church and entire congregation.
- Large Group discussions allow you to hear and learn from other churches and leaders. Networking allows you to connect with them as you develop and grow your missions vision for your church.
- Develop an action plan with which you and your leaders will leave with, ready to engage with your church staff and congregation.